top of page
If your question was not answered, please don't hesitate to reach us on social media, send an email, or call our office.
1. Are you still accepting thrift store donations daily?
- No, our thrift store is offically closed as of 9/2/22 and is now is the Armer Foundation Headquarters. We are no longer accepting thrift store donations, however, below is a guide to of other facilities in need of donations throughout the valley.
2. Do you help children with Autism?
- Unfortunately, we do not provide monetary funding for families that have children struggling with Autism.
3. What kind of medical needs do you provide fundraising efforts for?
- We provide monetary assistance for children with Cancer, Epilepsy, Transplants, Cerebral-Palsy, HSL, Perthes, MLD, and other life-altering illnesses
4. What ages do you help?
- We supports children (and families with children) from newborn to 17 years of age.
5. Do the families have to be local to Ahwatukee, AZ?
- We provide fundraising efforts for any families in the greater Phoenix area unless previously discussed with your Social Worker or Executive Board Members of the foundation.
bottom of page